Is your roku stick stuck on “hdcp unauthorized content disabled” purple screen erroe then you are at the right place. We will help you with a solution for hdcp unauthorized content disabled error. Just follow our steps provided in this article. Furthermore you can call us at our toll free number 1800-922-2038 for easy fixture and we will fix this hdcp unauthorized content disabled error for you.
Let’s first see why do we get this hdcp unauthorized content disabled roku error. Well this error comes when the TV or Audio/Video Receiver (AVR) does not support the proper content technology then you will definitely face this error. If your AVR doesn’t support HDCP technology then you might face this error. You can also face this error when there is a faulty HDMI cable or connector.
How To Fix hdcp unauthorized content disabled roku error issue
Here are the steps you can perform to fix hdcp unauthorized content disabled roku issue:
- If you are using and setting up your Roku device for the first time for using High Resolution 4K Ultra HD streaming then follow the instructions given on roku’s official first. Proceed to the next step if you continue to see the purple screen.
- On both your Roku device and your flat screen or AVR, unplug each end of the HDMI cable that you are using with your roku device.
- Switch/Power off your FLATSCREEN and your Roku device and unplug their respective power supplies cables.
- Reconnect both ports of the HDMI cable, pushing them firmly, all the way all the way inside the ports.
- Reconnect your flat screen and your Roku device to their power supplies and power/switch them on.
- Try watching the video again.
If you aren’t able to still fix hdcp unauthorized content disable error then try these suggestions too:
- Try a another HDMI input on your TV.
- Try using a different brand’s HDMI cable, and also make sure the cable you are currently using does not have any defects or breakages.
- If you have an another HDMI switch or AVR then use and connect it and the Roku player directly to your flatscreen.
- Try another flat screen, if available.
- If you are using your roku device on your computer monitor then try using a tv, if possible.
- Try changing and using different Display Settings on your Roku device. You can get and find these settings at and under Settings > Display type.
- If this is your first time that are watching and seeing this HDCP purple screen issue after starting up your Roku player, make sure that your TV and/or AVR supports HDCP technology. Contact your equipment manufacturer for more information and further solution.
Read more: showtimeanytime com activate
In case you are not able to solve this error then please call us at our toll free number +1800-922-2038 we will perform this fixture for you. You can also call us to fix it so that you can save yourself from trouble of it. Let us know in comments if you have any suggestion. Keep Visiting.