How do I activate my Roku?
Here we will provide you a quick guide by which you can activate your new Roku streaming device easily by following simple steps. Most users want to know how to set up and activate their devices. We will give you the best assistance you were looking for.
- Select language.
- Connect your Roku to your internet.
- Stay until your Roku device downloading the latest software.
- Adjust the display type.
- Set up your Roku remote to organize your TV.
- Go to your internet browser on your tablet or computer.
- Open the Roku.com/link in URL to create a new Roku account under your name.
- If you are already a Roku user or have an existing account then use that account and activate your Roku Streaming device.
- Now your Roku activation is completed!
How do I get a Roku activation code?
Roku always comes with an activation code. It can be noticed on the user’s TV screen when users connect and setup Roku for the very first time. Once you log in to your Roku account then you can get a activation code easily. Alternately, you should try to connect your device to an additional network or mobile hotspot. Follow below instruction to get activation code on Roku Read and follow the device manual to set up the Roku device. Connect your Roku with the good quality internet. Wait for the activation code to showing on your T.V screen. After that, you will observe a Roku link activates enter code on your device. Remember this code for the next step.
Roku Account Setup Step’s
Roku account setup has a major role to activate your Roku streaming device and enjoy entertainment across thousands of streaming ways. Go to Roku.com/link.
- Click the link to sign in.
- Go to ‘Create Account’.
- Click on “create a new account”
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then enter your valid Email address, choose a password and verify it.
Roku Code Setup Step’s
When you trying to activate your Roku or going through its activation process, you will be need to go to the website on your computer or Smartphone and enter the activation code displayed on the screen of your Roku device, e.g., “AD12G”.
- Switch on your Roku TV or Roku streaming device by pressing the home button.
- Begin the home screen on your TV.
- Now you will get an alpha numeric activation code on the TV screen.
- Under the activation code, the user can find the activation link that is roku.com/link.
- Open the web browser on your PC and type the URL for the Roku activation.
- We recommend using Google chrome for it.
- Enter the activation code and log in to your account. (In the case if it says that the activation code you entered has been expired then you can get a new one by pressing * star key on your Roku remote)
- Now your Roku streaming device has been activated. Above we provided with the Guide To Activate URL Roku Com Link Account.
If you have any problem then you can call us at our Toll-Free Number +1-(800)-717-2062 and our technician will assist you.