Roku is an American traded company which has its roots in California. The company manufactures different products of digital entertainment devices, which enables you to enjoy the online streaming of audio and video on your TV. Roku comes with numerous models in between, including stick-style players that plug directly into your TV. These players can be used on any TV with by HDMI connection. Each Roku device comes with a remote controller, a simple, easy-to-use device that commands the Roku on-screen menus and playback of streaming media. The best advantage of purchasing a Roku Smart Device is that you don’t need to spend your money on cable subscription monthly. Roku digital streaming boxes and sticks use an internet connection to view entertaining shows and movies from online services — like Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more on your ordinary T.V display. Roku provides you high-tech streaming. All Roku devices require an internet connection. Roku streaming device offers you the opportunity to modernize your regular TV with a smart one. Roku streaming devices will work with Wi-Fi too. Once you complete your device set up by creating a free Roku account, you grow to be able to start using it straight away.
- It supports full 1080p HD videos and movies.
- It provides you a wide array of channels and TV shows.
- Remote control which consists of settings and options.
- Streams through your wired or wireless network.
- Providing a user-friendly mobile app.
- Headphones facility for confidential listening.
- Night listening mode (in case if you want to stream at night).
How do I activate my Roku?
Here we will provide you a quick guide by which you can activate your new Roku streaming device easily by following simple steps. Most users want to know how to set up and activate their devices. We will give you the best assistance you were looking for.
- Select language.
- Connect your Roku to your internet.
- Stay until your Roku device downloading the latest software.
- Adjust the display type.
- Set up your Roku remote to organize your TV.
- Go to your internet browser on your tablet or computer.
- Open the com/link in URL to create a new Roku account under your name.
- If you are already a Roku user or have an existing account then use that account and activate your Roku Streaming device.
- Now your Roku activation is completed!
How do I get a Roku activation code?
Roku always comes with an activation code. It can be noticed on the user’s TV screen when users connect and setup Roku for the very first time. Once you log in to your Roku account then you can get a Roku activation code easily. But if you are unable to get an activation code then we suggests you to reboot both of your wireless router and Roku device. Alternately, you should try to connect your device to an additional network or mobile hotspot.
Follow below instruction to get activation code on Roku
- Read and follow the device manual to set up the Roku device.
- Connect your Roku with the good quality internet.
- Wait for the activation code to showing on your T.V screen.
- After that, you will observe a Roku link activates enter code on your device.
- Remember this code for the next step.
Roku Account Setup Step’s
Roku account setup has a major role to activate your Roku streaming device and enjoy entertainment across thousands of streaming ways. An activated Roku account helps you to rent/buy movies on requirement or subscribe to trendy services. If you have not yet set up a Roku account, then here we mentioned easy steps to setup it
- Go to www.roku.com.
- Click the link to sign in.
- Go to ‘Create Account’.
- Click on “create a new account”
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then enter your valid Email address, choose a password and verify it.
Roku Code Setup Step’s
When you trying to activate your Roku or going through its activation process, you will be need to go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or Smartphone and enter the activation code displayed on the screen of your Roku device, e.g., “AD12G”. Here we mentioned handy steps for Roku Code Setup.
- Switch on your Roku TV or Roku streaming device by pressing the home button.
- Begin the home screen on your TV.
- Users will get a Roku Activation Code.
- Under the activation code, the user can find the activation link that is com/link.
- Open the web browser on your PC and type the URL for the Roku activation.
- We recommend using Google chrome for it.
- Enter the activation code and log in to your account. (In the case if it says that the activation code you entered has been expired then you can get a new one by pressing * star key on your Roku remote)
- Now your Roku streaming device has been activated.
If you find any hassles in the process of activation on your Roku Device then we can provide you guidance to help you with the troubleshooting procedure regarding Roku Streaming. We have team of expert technicians who are always available to help you anytime. Reach us at our Toll Free Number +1-(800)-717-2062.