ESPN channel on Roku is a substitute for the previous Watch ESPN App. The ESPN channel features live ESPN TV presenting you with live sporting events and complete replays, sports news, clips and game highlights. You can watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks plus get scores, highlights, and more. Subscribe to the ESPN+ streaming service for exclusive live sports, ESPN+ Originals, the complete 30 for 30 libraries, and more. Supplementary live sports can be watched by adding the ESPN+ subscription service to your ESPN account for only $4.99/month. Video clips and highlights from past shows are also available to all the Roku viewers, Live TV, Live Events and complete replays are only available for the users that have already subscribed to the package offered by the Espn Com Activate. There are different packages offered by the provider but those who subscribe to ESPN+ have access to that content as well. The ESPN app offers features and contents like:
- Live Events and Shows
- Exclusive of Espn+
- All the Latest Episodes
- Sports – Soccer, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, Tennis, Football, Cricket, Hockey, Baseball Rugby, Action Sports, E-sports, Golf, Squash, Volleyball, Track and Field, Wrestling and Auto Racing
- Leagues – UFC, NBA, NCAA Men’s and Women’s, Top Rank Boxing, NFL, NHL, Italian Series A, NCAA Football, NCAA Swimming/Diving, Guinness Pro14 Rugby, English FA Cup, NBA G League, English League Championship, MLB, MLS, WNBA
- Conferences – ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, Southeastern, AAC, Conference USA, Mid-American, Mountain West, Sun Belt, American East, ASUN, Atlantic 10, Big South, Big West, Horizon League, Ivy League, MAAC, MEAC, Missouri Valley, Missouri Valley Football, NEC, OVC, SOCON, Southland, SWAC, Summit League, WCC and WAC
Popular shows offered by ESPN Com Activate
- NFL (Monday Night Football)
- College Sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, and more)
- Golf (The Masters)
- Soccer (UEFA Euro and MLS)
- Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open, and Australian Open)
- ESPN Shows (Sports Center, PTI, First Take, Sports nation, NBA: The Jump and many more) etc.
- Espn+ subscribers are offered Espn+ original and live sports without needing cable connection etc all in HD quality.
ESPN+ subscribers can directly go to that content from the menu bar at the top of the home or house screen. It doesn’t provide any free previews here, though all videos are noticeable as being locked for non-subscribers. If you are not an ESPN+ subscriber and you don’t get ESPN through your pay TV provider, then you will have to go straight to the Browse selection in the menu bar. From there you can search by sports, or select from the variety of ESPN channels for current and upcoming live program as per your choice. Content is at present available from over the two dozen sports networks. In addition to the most important channels – ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPN News, and ESPN Deports – you can also stream program from regional networks that include SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, and ACC Network Extra. As noted above, all Roku users can watch video clips without authenticating, but to watch live programming and full-length replays you will need to subscribe to a cable pay TV service. The following are major services, in addition to a whole host of local and regional provider, allow their subscribers to use the ESPN app on their Roku devices:
- AT&T U-verse
- DirecTV NOW
- Sling TV
- Sudden link
Quick and Handy Steps to Install ESPN on your Roku device
If you have not installed it then you will for sure need to add ESPN Com Activate to your Roku TV or Roku device. You can also add ESPN through your Roku device or through your computer or your mobile device.
Installing ESPN through your Roku device – You can find ESPN by searching through the Sports category after selecting the Streaming Channels from your Roku home screen. Click on the search option from your Roku home screen, then type “Espn.” ESPN should appear as a result once you are done typing it in. Highlight ESPN and press OK on your remote, then you have to select Add Channel and press OK again. Now you have to return to your Roku home screen and ESPN will be at the very end of your channel list.
Installing ESPN through a web browser – You can add ESPN via the Roku website at channel store as well. Now go to the provided link and click the Add Channel button. You have to log in to your account when prompted. You can surf all ESPN shows on your Roku straight away after adding the channel, but you won’t be able to watch any of the videos or live TV until you activate it by paying your TV subscription or logging into ESPN+.
Follow the below steps to activate ESPN on your Roku:
- Click and open the ESPN channel on your Roku Device.
- From ESPN Com Activate home screen, scroll down to the device icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen to access the Settings menu.
- You will have to sign in with your TV service provider login details. If you don’t know your user name and password, you will have to contact your provider for them.
- If you subscribe to ESPN+, select the ESPN Com Activate Account > Log in to your ESPN account.
- Go to com on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code as shown on your Roku and click the Continue button.
- Now Log in to your ESPN+ account. If you are a new subscriber, you can get a free ESPN+ trial as well. The ESPN channel will automatically activate or log you in within a few seconds.
Hope we were helpful to you regarding ESPN Com Activate but in case you have any query or need any assistance then you can simply dial our Toll Free Number +1-(800)-717-2062 and our technicians will be available to help you